1. WELCOME TO MY4!
My4 ApS (CVR: 37682330) is a company registered in Denmark and is regulated by the Danish Gambling Commission.
2. MODIFICATIONS OF TERMS
In order to use our Service or certain parts of it, you may be required to register a user account (“Account”). In this case, you agree to provide truthful information when requested and undertake that:
- you are at a legal capacity to use our Service;
- you are a citizen or legal resident of the jurisdiction indicated on your Account registration;
- you are physically located in Denmark.
In order to participate in paid-for contests (“Money Challenges”) in the My4 app you further undertake that
- you are at least 18 years of age or more;
- you are physically located and reside in Denmark or the United Kingdom;
- you understand and accept that by using the Service you may win but you may also lose money.
We reserve the right to request documentation for your information at all times, including, but not limited to, proof of age, identity and address. Should the you fail to provide this information we reserve the right to close or suspend your Account. You are only permitted to open one Account per person.
4. REGISTRATION AND PASSWORD
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and pin code, and shall be responsible for all usage of your Account, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Account. For security reasons, we recommend that you change your password and pin code regularly.
You agree to:
- keep your password and pin code confidential and not share them with anyone else;
- use only your own Account information to use My4.
My4 cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
5. DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAWALS
In order to participate in Money Challenges, you will be required to deposit funds to your Account. By doing so, you warrant that you are the rightful owner of any registered payment method, and of any money deposited to your Account. If we have reasons to suspect that you are not the rightful owner of the payment method used to deposit funds and/or monies used to participate in Money Challenges, we reserve the right to treat any deposit as invalid and suspend or terminate your Account. You can only participate in Money Challenges with the funds deposited to your Account. Methods for deposits currently available are VISA and Mastercard. The minimum deposit amount is £5 or 50DKK (depending on which is your local currency). The maximum amount you can deposit to your Account is £100 or 1000DKK (depending on which is your local currency). If your Account balance exceeds the maximum deposit amount, you will not be able to make further deposits. Funds deposited to your Account will not attract interest. By depositing funds into your Account, you direct us and we agree to hold them in cooperation with our payment provider, Paylike, along with any winnings, for the sole purpose of using them to participate in Money Challenges. We shall be entitled to suspend or terminate your Account if we have reason to believe that you are depositing funds with other intentions. In such cases, we may also report this to relevant authorities.
You may request a withdrawal of funds from your Account at any time provided that:
- all KYC checks referred to in clause 5 have been completed to our satisfaction;
- all deposits made to your Account have been completed in accordance with the principles set forth in the above;
- there are no other conditions limiting your ability to withdraw funds.
Where possible, all withdrawals will be made to the bank account or credit/debit card provided with your Account. Whilst we endeavour to complete the withdrawal as fast as possible, our payment provider may take up to 10 working days to complete the withdrawal. The minimum amount you can withdraw is £5 or 50DKK (depending on which is your local currency). If you choose to terminate your Account, all funds deposited will be paid out to you.
In the event that you change your credit card information, we reserve the right to suspend withdrawals for 28 days. This is a measure to prevent fraudulent activities and money laundering.
My4 reserves the right to make a charge to a user’s Account or reduce the value of the transaction to cover all reasonable costs associated with both deposits and withdrawals.
We are required to inform users about what will happen to deposited funds in the event of insolvency. Monies deposited in your Account will be held in a bank account and/or escrow account which will be kept separate from our company funds and will be protected in the event of insolvency. You can read more about the measures that we are required to undertake to ensure that your funds will be protected in the event of insolvency here.
If legally required by your jurisdiction, you are responsible for reporting your winnings and losses to tax and/or other authorities in your jurisdiction.
6. VERIFICATION CHECKS
Like any responsible gaming provider, My4 is required to undertake appropriate verification checks (“KYC checks”) on our users to verify age, address, identity, and payment information.
Where possible we will attempt to verify you using the details you have provided against publicly available information, however where this is not possible you will be required to provide us with appropriate documentation to allow us to verify you.
We may supply your information to authorised third party reference agencies to confirm your identity and payment details. You agree that we may process such information in connection with your Account.
If we are unable to verify your Account successfully we reserve the right to suspend your Account.
It is a legal offence in all jurisdictions where My4 is offered to participate in Money Challenges if you are under the age of 18.
If you suspect a user to be participating in under-age gambling, you are required to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. INACTIVE ACCOUNT
If you have not accessed your Account or otherwise contacted My4 for a continuous period of at least 12 months your Account will be deemed dormant. My4 shall then apply an administration fee (“Dormant Account Fee”) following the procedure set out below. If, on being deemed to be dormant, your Account has a positive balance, My4 shall take all reasonable steps to notify you at the time your account becomes dormant using the contact information you have provided with your Account.
If your Account remains dormant after 30 days following My4’s first attempt to notify you that your Account has become dormant, My4 shall deduct a monthly Dormant Account Fee from your account balance of £5 or 5% of your current Account balance (whichever is greater).
The Dormant Account Fee shall be deducted from your Account balance every 30 days thereafter at the same rate until: (i) your Account balance reaches zero; or (ii) you log in to your Account.
8. RESPONSIBLE GAMING
My4 is committed to promoting responsible gaming. That is why we offer a variety of options to help gamblers as well as prevent problem gambling.
- Self-exclusion: If you feel that you are losing control of your gambling we offer the option of self-excluding yourself from betting on My4. Self-exclusion can be temporary or permanent, and will prevent you from accessing your My4 account. Any deposited funds will be transferred back to you. If you would like to use self-exclusion, please contact our Customer Support Team at email@example.com, who will assist you in the process.
- Limits: If you feel that you spend too much money on gambling, you can set a limit for the amount of money you can deposit into your account. For information about limits, please contact our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Age verification: the parts of our Service involving money are intended to appeal to players who are at least 18 years old. As a responsible gaming provider, My4 conducts age verification checks to ensure that no minors use My4 to gamble.
For more information on this, please refer to our Responsible Gaming policy which is available here.
You can get more information about responsible gaming from Gamble Aware on the website www.begambleaware.org/ or contact Gamble Aware by phone on +44 0808 8020 133
9. GAME RULES
When you opt to challenge another user in a Money Challenge, the applicable wager fee (“Stake”) will be debited from your Account. The sum of all Stakes will go into a pool (“the Pot”) in Money Challenges. My4 charges a flat 5% platform fee of the Pot in all Money Challenges. We use stats and data from Opta Sports to calculate the results of Challenges. No warrant is made in regards to the correctness or accuracy of the data.
My4 reserves the right to change and amend the Game Rules at all times, with or without notice. We shall not be liable to any losses or damages related to such changes of the Game Rules.
10. DISPUTES AND COMPLAINTS
In any dispute arising from the determination of the winner of Challenges, complaints should as a first steep be directed to the My4 Customer Support Team as soon as reasonably practicable. Any complaints related to the settlement of Challenges may be directed to email@example.com
If, upon having spoken to a representative of the Customer Support Team, the dispute has not been resolved, you may request that the complaint is escalated to a manager or supervisor at My4. A manager/supervisor at My4 will then investigate your query in more detail and we will endeavour to provide a resolution within 48 hours.
If you are still not satisfied with the resolution offered by My4 and your complaint is a gambling dispute, you will be entitled to refer the dispute to the ADR Group, whose decision My4 agrees to be bound by. ADR Group provides a free-of-charge service and rules on complaints about betting and gaming transactions; but it does not deal with service related problems. ADR Group can be contacted via their website which can be found here.
Any dispute that cannot be resolved by the above measures and is eligible for trial, will be settled by courts in Denmark.
11. CANCELLATION POLICY
Once a Money Challenge has been sent to another user it cannot be cancelled by the user. We reserve the right to cancel Money Challenges at our sole discretion. Money Challenges that has been settled will not be subject to any refunds.
Once the winner of a Money Challenge is initially announced by My4, the scoring results will not be changed in light of official adjustments made by our data provider or the professional leagues. However, we do reserve the right to make adjustments based on errors or irregularities in the transmission of information to us from our stats provider. My4 has no obligation to delay the awarding of money won in Money Challenges in anticipation of any adjustment, and we reserve the right to reverse payments in the event of any adjustment. In this case, you agree to cooperate in the reversal of the payment.
In any dispute arising from the determination of the winner of Challenges, My4 is the sole judge and our decisions are final and binding. Any complaints related to the settlement of Challenges may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. CONDUCT AND PROHIBITED PRACTICE
- you participate in or in any way contribute to any activity which is considered fraudulent or criminal, including, but not limited to, fraudulent charge-backs, violations of eligible payment methods, attempts on money laundering, collusion with others to gain an unfair advantage, attempts to register false or inaccurate Account information, or any other act which may be considered illegal in your jurisdiction, is made in bad faith, or with intentions of defrauding us and/or circumvent any contractual or legal restrictions, regardless of whether such act or attempted act actually causes us any damage or harm;
- you are suspected to have participated in Prohibited Practice with other fantasy sports providers, credit institutions or other third parties;
- you exhibit “Improper Conduct” (as defined in this clause);
- you become bankrupt, then we reserve the right to terminate or suspend your Account immediately with or without notice. We also reserve the right to withhold any funds deposited to your Account, to cover any losses incurred as a result of the Prohibited Practice.
Improper Conduct shall include, without limitation:
- to abuse, harass, impersonate, intimidate or threaten other My4 users or staff;
- to post or transmit any content which is infringing, libellous, defamatory, abusive, offensive, obscene, pornographic or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party;
- use of the Service for any unauthorised purpose, or in violation of any applicable law;
- to post or transmit any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain Account information, including, without limitation, payment information, password, and personal information from any My4 user;
- to post, email, transmit, upload, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed or functioning to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- to attempt to influence the play in any sports event from which players are available for selection in our Service (match fixing).
We shall make reasonable endeavours to ensure compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations, in the practice of the provisions in this clause.
If you have reason to believe that a user is participating in Prohibited Practice, you are required to contact us at email@example.com.
My4 uses Google Analytics to analyse the use of our Service. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about our Service use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ devices. The information generated is used to create reports about the use of our Service.
15. ADDITIONAL TERMS TO OUR IOS APP
16. COMMERCIAL USE
By using our Service, you explicitly agree that you shall not provide or use My4 for the provision of any content or service in any commercial manner.
17. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
Unless otherwise stated, My4 and/or its licensors reserves all its rights, including, but not limited to, any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- Republish material from My4
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from My4
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from My4
18. FORCE MAJEURE
19. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
You expressly understand and agree that your use of our Service is at your sole risk. Our Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “as available” basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. You acknowledge that My4 has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which players gain access to or use the Service; what effects the Service may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Service; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Service. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on our Service is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that our Service remains available or that the material on the Service is kept up to date.
20. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF My4 HAD BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICE; (ii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OF DATA; (iii) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (iv) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO OUR SERVICE. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, My4’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO My4 FOR GENERAL USE OF OUR SERVICE DURING THE TERM OF YOUR REGISTRATION. WE SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY CONTENT APPEARING ON YOUR WEB SITE. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND DEFEND US AGAINST ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR BASED UPON THE USE OF OUR SERVICE.
21. SECTION TITLES
22. PHYSICAL ADDRESS