For most people gambling is an entertaining activity just like playing a game or watching a TV show. But for some people the gambling can get out of hand and turn into a gambling addiction. At My4 we understand the risks connected to gambling. That’s why we are committed to support and promote responsible gaming.
Problem gambling occurs when a player lacks control over their gambling, particularly the amount of money and time spent on gambling. The negative consequences of a gambling problem may include
- the gambler suffering considerable financial losses relative to the gambler’s means.
- adverse effects on the gambler’s personality and personal connections, including family and friends.
It is very important to be aware of your gambling habits in order to assess whether or not gambling is a problem for you. If you suspect that you have a gambling problem, you can take the self assessment test below. Take the test here.
WHERE TO GET HELP
There are a number of treatment centres which you can contact if you suspect that you or your relative have a gambling problem:
Alternatively contact the My4 Customer Support Team at email@example.com for further information about how to get help.
RESPONSIBLE GAMING POLICY
My4 offers a variety of options to help gamblers as well as prevent problem gambling.
- Self-exclusion: If you feel that you are losing control of your gambling we offer the option of self-excluding yourself from betting on My4. Self-exclusion can be temporary or permanent, and will prevent you from accessing your My4 account. Any deposited funds will be transferred back to you. If you would like to use self-exclusion, please contact our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org, who will assist you in the process.
- Limits: If you feel that you spend too much money on gambling, you can set a limit for the amount of money you can deposit into your account. For information about limits, please contact our Customer Support Team at email@example.com.
- Age verification: Our services involving money are intended to appeal to players who are at least 18 years old. As a responsible gaming provider, My4 conducts age verification checks to ensure that no minors use My4 to gamble.
Should you have any questions related to our responsible gaming policy you can always contact the My4 Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.