INFORMATION COLLECTED AND HOW WE USE IT
When you participate in various activities on our Service such as registering an Account or subscribing to our mailing lists, you provide certain personal information to My4. The personal information we collect from you generally may include: your name; email address; date of birth; credit card information; phone contacts; profile photo; location; your preferences; communications sent to us by you; your subscriptions to newsletters and services offered by us; and any other information you submit to My4 when choosing to use our Service. Some of this information, including your credit card information, may be safely stored with a third party partner. In addition to the above, we may need to verify your identity in order for you to participate in paid-for contests. For this purpose, we may also collect the following personal information from you: passport information; driving license information; other identification documents; address; tax-related information; and other information as may be required to verify you in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. When using our mobile app, we may also collect information about operating system and hardware type, numbers or codes that are unique to your particular device, default device language, the location of your device, and app usage information. We may also collect personal data about you from third parties including financial institutions, identification verification agencies, credit providers for the purposes of:
- maintaining your Account
- identification verification
- and conducting credit or other financial checks.
You consent to our collection and processing of personal data for these purposes. Your personal information will be used by us and third parties on our behalf:
- to settle contests you participate in and pay out winnings;
- for statistical and research purposes;
- for market research, marketing and data analysis purposes;
- to comply with licensing and regulatory requirements that are applicable to us.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our Service. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about the use of our Service by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ devices. The information generated is used to create reports about our Service.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information in the following cases:
- 1. if we are required to do so by law or regulations, including licensing bodies and authorities;
2. we believe in good faith that it is necessary to:- comply with the regulations imposed on us;- protect our rights or property, including intellectual property right;- protect the personal safety of our users or the public;3. if it is needed to process payments with third parties; We will ensure that your personal information is stored and processed safely in accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations.